Louisiana Commercial Property Insurance Claims Attorneys
Help for commercial policyholders in the Gulf Coast and New Orleans
As the owner of a company or business, you rely on your insurance to protect nearly everything you have. Insurance coverage can protect your property, inventory, employees, and all the things you’ve worked so hard to achieve. When disaster strikes and you turn to your insurance company for help, you expect to get it. However, when they delay or deny a valid claim, you may need legal help.
A Louisiana insurance dispute lawyer from Warhurst Law fights for commercial property owners. Firm founder Gene Warhurst brings knowledge and strategies from his previous experience as an insurance adjuster to the table – helping you avoid the common tactics and pitfalls insurance companies employ.
What types of commercial insurance claims does your firm handle?
The attorneys at Warhurst Law represent a variety of clients in Louisiana when they need assistance with their commercial claims. Let our team represent you in insurance matters involving:
| || |
If your claim is denied or delayed, contact us as soon as possible and we can help you with an appeal.
Our attorneys get results
Warhurst Law has a strong record of success in securing the compensation New Orleans and Louisiana policyholders deserve when their business property suffers losses. Some of these settlements include:
- $26 million settlement for an apartment complex previously offered $3 million
- $11 million settlement for an apartment complex’s property damage, settled pre-suit
- $5.4 million in additional compensation for an apartment complex for wind damage in a storm
- $2.37 million in additional funds for a tornado claim
- $2.2 million settlement for an A/C business which was originally offered $200,000
- $1.3 million settlement for a radio station originally offered $19,000
We can help you, too.