Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping car crash injury victims throughout the Southeast
No one ever foresees a car wreck happening. When this does, you rely on the insurance company to pay you what you are rightfully owed from your insurance claim. This rarely happens as the insurance company industry is in the business of making a profit, not to pay claimants the money they are rightfully owed.
Warhurst Law has the distinction of being led by a former insurance claims manager, who can help you navigate the complex arena of personal injury. There are many tactics that the insurance company from a car accident will employ to deny, delay, or underpay its claims. Working for the insurance company, and handling thousands of similar claims, has allowed firm founder Gene Warhurst to understand these tactics and advocate for our insured against the insurance company that is trying to talk you into a quick, fast settlement.
Warhurst Law represents personal injury clients
Whether you are involved in an accident with an automobile, motorcycle, or 18-wheeler, Warhurst Law has the experience and knowledge on our side to recover the most money for you and your loved ones. We help our clients by:
- Evaluating and interpreting your insurance policy to find every source of coverage and funds available to you
- Negotiating and speaking to the insurance company on your behalf
- Collecting and submitting all medical bills, treatment bills, and mechanical bills to the insurance company
- Keeping our clients informed of the process and timeline of their claim against the insurance company
- Settling or negotiating the final amount with the insurance company for the maximum amount available
- Representing our clients in jury trials when negotiations fail
Gene Warhurst is available to clients 24/7, to take your call with any questions if you have been involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or 18-wheeler accident.
Hurt in a wreck? Call Warhurst Law today
We want to make the process of handling your claim as easy as possible. Let us take the burden off of your shoulders of trying to figure out the insurance claims process and call us today at 251-207-1296, or use our contact form to schedule your free consultation at our Mobile office.